Starting and Planning Your Business: An Introduction
Starting a business is a test of self-motivation, multitasking, efficient management and careful organization.
Starting a business is a test of self-motivation, multitasking, efficient management and careful organization. Refer to these articles for practical tips and guidelines on leadership development, funding, planning, resources, market analysis and dozens of other topics in the start-up domain.
- Lay the Groundwork - Launching your own company means learning about planning, funding and letting the “leader” in you come forward.
- Duplicate a Thriving Business: Franchise! - An excellent way to start a business and tip the chances of business success is to franchise.
- Existing Biz or Brand - New Venture? - Buying an existing company offers a proven infrastructure and built-in staff but starting one from scratch can be an adventure!
- Choose the Right Business Location - Choosing the right location for your business can mean the difference between success or failure. Here are successful criteria to help you choose.
- Get a Handle on Capital - Plan your capital needs early so that your business can weather any financial storm.
- The Business Plan and Beyond - There are very few downsides to writing a business plan. It offers so many benefits and it does not have to be complicated. If you want to win, have a plan for success.
- Legal Requirements: Minding the Details - Here are tips on setting your business right legally from the start. If it is done right early on, headaches can be avoided later.
- Products and Services: Make Sure the Price is Right - Pricing products and services competitively can present a real challenge. Use these guidelines to do the job right.
- Looking Ahead: Issues and Challenges - There are a host of issues as a small business owner that you must be aware to keep your business afloat. Find out what they are here.